Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifying for top tier rates BMW Financial

tag
theo78
New Contributor

Qualifying for top tier rates BMW Financial

I was wondering what you needed to qualify for top tier rates with BMW financial. Also, what bureau do they look at? I hear good things about them.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Qualifying for top tier rates BMW Financial

I would love to know how easy they are
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

in 2008 bmw financial top tier, score needed to be 650+

in 2009 it was 720+

2010 i have no idea, they might have upped it to 750 at one point, but also lowered it since they are trying to move cars...just like Toyota, which now of course is 0% for tier1, 2 and 3!!!!!!

Message 3 of 8
cascade159
New Contributor

Anyone know the score required for STANDARD TIER and what bureau they pull?

EQ: 680, TU 665, EX 615 (FAKO)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was given the following 6 BMWFS tiers from a BMW dealership in Ohio when I inquired about fnancing 2 weeks ago:

1st 730 & above

2nd 700-730

3rd 670-700

4th 640-670

5th 610-640

6th 575-610

I was told that they take the highest score of the three bureaus..

Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was given the following 6 BMWFS tiers from a BMW dealership in Ohio when I inquired about fnancing 2 weeks ago:

1st 730 & above

2nd 700-730

3rd 670-700

4th 640-670

5th 610-640

6th 575-610

I was told that they take the highest score of the three bureaus..

so which tiers qualify for the promo rates and leases?

they actually finance all the way down to 575!?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know from experience but I 've done alot of research myself for when my score is better & I'm ready to purchase.

Their Tier categories are: Super Elite, Elite, Standard, Standard Plus, Progressive, and Progressive Plus

On BMWFS website the fine print normally states: special rates are based on Super Elite/Elite/Standard credit tier level. I would guess Tiers 1-3 i.e 670 & up

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi:

I bought a pre-owned in Hawaii in October 2008 and they pulled Equifax and TU. I had no FICO score at all but high income and high cash down and they financed me at 14.9%.

I applied for a re-fi/lower interest rate 9 mos later and they pulled Equifax and declined the re-fi.

I paid it off and sold it back to the dealer in March and got a new 2011 in June via European Delivery and leased and qualified for Elite credit with scores around 740 I think. They pulled Experian and Transunion for the new Lease.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.