Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on car financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on car financial

Hey Guys, Well new to the forum also to car financial process, for the moment i'm trying to pay off old account that i own and rebuild my credit for aleast 3 years and see how my process is, But my question is If i want to get a 2014 Corvette and the price is around 41k plus tax and title i guess it prob be around 43-44k, If i can bring my credit to aleast fair or good, and pay off my old debt account, Put down 10k down payment, is there any chance of me getting 30k in car financial?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on car financial

How much is your income?

What is your current FICO?

DTI?

More info is needed here!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

21k annual, still live with parent, 539.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
21k annual, still live with parent, 539.

Don't want to sound like the old guy but a C7 is way out of your reach at that income level and credit scores.    With your income a car in the 15-20k range is more realistic.  I would work on getting your scores to the upper 600's before you make any moves.  If you can save 10k it might make the most sense to get a 15k car finance 5k build your scores and income and then go for the sports car when you have the income to fully enjoy it.  I just turned 50 and bought my dream car a few months ago, it was a long wait but being able to fully afford it makes it much more enjoyable than when I was younger and all of my cash went to my ride.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys for the help and thanks for not being negative, It cause i always dream of getting a c7 or a used 2009 nissan gtr, i guess you right, most bank woudn't allow me to borrow that much anyway unless co-sign with someone, i guess i save up my money for down payment if i really want it. i try it awhile ago on a 50k c7, with my income and credit, bank only allow 10k loan, 40k down payment required.
Message 5 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

The other issue will be the cost of insurance as well
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.