Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Chrysler Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about Chrysler Finance

Can anyone give me any information about Chrysler Finance. I want to buy a Jeep Commander, new or used, and I was wondering if anyone knew who they pulled. I would like to try and get approved through them before I go shopping sub-prime.

I live in Nevada and my best score is TU 633. I have $6000 to put down and I am looking to buy this summer. Any info is appreciated.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Questions about Chrysler Finance

I think they have a preapproval link on their website but i am not sure, neither do i know who they pull!

Sorry!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 9
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Try calling Chrysler and ask them what credit bureaus they use when extending credit!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never bought a Chrysler........But I have bought a Hyundai, a Mitsubishi and a Nissan and each dealer pulled all 3 regular FICO scores. All dealerships in Las Vegas.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I am going to wait a few weeks and see what else I can do to polish the credit report before I apply. I hate to waste the inquiry just because I feel impatient.

I know with Mortgages they use your middle score. Do they also use your middle score for car loans?

Thanks for the feedback!
Message 5 of 9
markymark313
Valued Member

I recently applied for a car loan with Chrysler and they pull TU. here is the inquiry on my report. TransUnion 05/14/2008 DAIMLRCHRYSL
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they take the highest number and run with it because it is in their best interest for you to finance the car with them because that is where they make the money.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Markymark313,

If you don't mind me asking....where do you live? To give an idea of what states they pull TU in?

Thanks!
Message 8 of 9
markymark313
Valued Member

Jae, I live in Michigan. I applied online through their website and was approved with some technical details. I cannot exceeed the msrp of the base model so no options. Smiley Sad oh well, i still haven't jumped on it as I do want it fully loaded. the problem is not my scores but the length of my credit history which is short.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.