Established Member
Jaejae

Questions about Chrysler Finance

Can anyone give me any information about Chrysler Finance. I want to buy a Jeep Commander, new or used, and I was wondering if anyone knew who they pulled. I would like to try and get approved through them before I go shopping sub-prime.

I live in Nevada and my best score is TU 633. I have $6000 to put down and I am looking to buy this summer. Any info is appreciated.
Oh to myfico friends....thank you...thank you....thank you!
jaejae
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Re: Questions about Chrysler Finance

I think they have a preapproval link on their website but i am not sure, neither do i know who they pull!

Sorry!
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Try calling Chrysler and ask them what credit bureaus they use when extending credit!
Valued Contributor
1111mel

Never bought a Chrysler........But I have bought a Hyundai, a Mitsubishi and a Nissan and each dealer pulled all 3 regular FICO scores. All dealerships in Las Vegas.
Mortgage Lenders Mid-Score 778 I AM A HOMEOWNER!!!!! 30 Year 5% Fixed Rate, closed on 3/18/09
Established Member
Jaejae

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I am going to wait a few weeks and see what else I can do to polish the credit report before I apply. I hate to waste the inquiry just because I feel impatient.

I know with Mortgages they use your middle score. Do they also use your middle score for car loans?

Thanks for the feedback!
jaejae
Valued Member
markymark313

I recently applied for a car loan with Chrysler and they pull TU. here is the inquiry on my report. TransUnion 05/14/2008 DAIMLRCHRYSL
Valued Contributor
1111mel

I think they take the highest number and run with it because it is in their best interest for you to finance the car with them because that is where they make the money.
Mortgage Lenders Mid-Score 778 I AM A HOMEOWNER!!!!! 30 Year 5% Fixed Rate, closed on 3/18/09
Established Member
Jaejae

Markymark313,

If you don't mind me asking....where do you live? To give an idea of what states they pull TU in?

Thanks!
jaejae
Valued Member
markymark313

Jae, I live in Michigan. I applied online through their website and was approved with some technical details. I cannot exceeed the msrp of the base model so no options. :smileysad: oh well, i still haven't jumped on it as I do want it fully loaded. the problem is not my scores but the length of my credit history which is short.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}