Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBFCU auto refi approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBFCU auto refi approval

My car is currently financed through C & F Financial at $549/mo with an APR of 13.99%. Original loan was for 75 months, now at 66 month left. RBFCU approved me yesterday for a refi at $369/mo with 3.15% APR for 66 months. Im going to the branch Saturday to sign the ppwk. I'm so incredibly relieved to get out from under that high payment and interest rate. Thank you Froggiemom and ScoreOrBeScored for referring me to RBFCU! That was the best financial move I've made in a very long time! 😁

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: RBFCU auto refi approval

Congrats on yiur refinance approval !!!! Great work and enjoy your savings 

Message 2 of 9
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I signed the papers today. It's a done deal 😁
Message 4 of 9
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

RBFCU is a geat credit union.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It really is. My experience with has been wonderful from day 1.  I'm so incredibly thankful that I was referred to them. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they give you the KBB value and you had to pay the negative equity (if any?)
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Did they give you the KBB value and you had to pay the negative equity (if any?)

They didnt give me the KBB value but they loaned me 125% of the value.  There was about $3200 negative that I had to pay, I used my PLOC for that.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBFCU like most lenders don't use KBB value they use NADA value.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.