Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFINANCE PenFed Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

REFINANCE PenFed Question

So i bought a 2009 tahoe in August of 2015. it was financed with WFDS @ 14%. in Dec of 2015 i refinanced it with UFCU (local credit union) @ 7%. I got with Penfed in may & asked them to refinance. At the time the score they pulled for me was a 602. they denied me and the LO stated for me to wait for 6 months to see how i do with my credit. well its only been close to 90 days and i kind of wanted to ask them again to refinance it with the same pull but I am assumijng it will still be the same outcome. Any thoughts on this? the new refinance rate they told me would be 2.99%

My BK discharged 7/2015 and there hasnt been any baddies since. Score is a 639 per Credit Check Total

1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: REFINANCE PenFed Question

You don't want them to use the same pull because that pull showed your score at 602. She told you 6 months so you can show a higher score, right? Have you pulled your 3B reports here to see where you are now? What score do you have to have refinance with PenFed?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.