Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReFI or not? Need advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ReFI or not? Need advice

I have a question.  I brought a used 2007 Nissan Versa 2 years ago.   My credit ratings were just below 650 and I got a 12% interest rate through Wachovia Dealer Services/Wells Fargo (72 months).  My credit union at the time (different one now) declined financing.

Now, my lowest credit score is 668 EX / 705 EQ / 719 TU

What would you do?   Try to REFI with through my credit union or maybe in the near future look to buy a new car.  Could I qualify for a 0%-5% with manufacture financing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: ReFI or not? Need advice

Check out a local CU.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

PENFED - 2.99% - you cant go wrong - if this is not a good option - check out a CU in your area as marty said

Message 3 of 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

With a 705 equifax you would qualify for a pretty good rate through most CU's.  To get the best rate though you would need to break that 730 barrier for the most prime rate.  My guess is you should be able to pull somewhere between 3.99-4.5% in most cases unless you get pulled on experian.  Most CU's will disclose which CRA they pull and use for pricing.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.