Established Member
Amatiq

Realized Belatedly That I Made an Error on Credit Application

I applied for an auto loan Wednesday, and was approved up to $16,000. I settled on a vehicle, for $13,460,  did the deal, and drove away. I work at a small law office, and we are not issued paystubs. When I got a letter from my employer with my gross wages, deductions, etc for income verification, I realized I had overestimated my gross. The net, of course, was correct. 

The difference annually, when I include bonuses (which I didn't do on the app), is $320.00. Monthly (and not factoring twice yearly bonuses) its $173.00. Is this going to seriously screw up my deal?

I can't believe I made that error. What I actually did was use last year's tax info, forgetting that it had some income in it from a side business that hasn't been very profitable this year. 

09Lexie

Re: Realized Belatedly That I Made an Error on Credit Application

Established Member
Amatiq

Re: Realized Belatedly That I Made an Error on Credit Application

Oh good, my dti is very, very low. One $30.00 a month student loan payment. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}