Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Auto loan approval ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent Auto loan approval ?

So I'm curious on few things about my recent auto loan approval.
1st. I just traded in My 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan (Was Negitive $8,000 on loan)two days ago for brand new 2015 Ford F-150 XLT EcoBoost put $5000 down said I was approved from U.S. Bank at 6% interest Rate
So I gave them the van Finished up all the paper work and drove off and my new truck which I love Smiley Happy very happy with it but I been here a lot of Stuff about dealerships saying Ya go ahead your done then later calling saying to bring he truck back and I would not like that experience. So my question how do I know this won't happen to me I have plans on doing some upgrades on the truck but not sure if I should hold off here's what happen.
Went to dealer gave me a price on my Dodge Grand Caravan and then got some pricing on the new truck some negotiations went down then finance manager came out and said your done !!! From us bank automatically accepted my approval $5000 cash down and that's it and yes we done a full credit app and showed proof of income. Then went in to the Office signed paperwork and contract got new plates and drove away Evan saw our caravan Listed for sale next day later on there website I'm just worried that deal went down so fast.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

Re: Recent Auto loan approval ?

Congratulations! Ford Trucks Rule! I would call U.S. Bank in a few days and just inquire about your account.

On a side note, I leased a Hyundai Santa Fe last Friday night for my wife and it only took 3 hours from the time we arrived to the time we drove off with it.

The finance manager was so eager and enthusiastic about the deal that it almost seemed unreal. Then yesterday I got a welcome email from Hyundai Financial. I DON'T like leasing but I did it for my wife.

~Congrats again and enjoy your new truck.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.