Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refi Approval from NFCU w/ unpaid CO on EXP

tag
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Refi Approval from NFCU w/ unpaid CO on EXP

I have an unpaid CO on my EXP (accruing opened in 2009 & CO in 2010)
I want to refi my 19.99% auto loan with tidewater motor credit to a lesser interest rate with NFCU - hopefully in February.
I've been with NFCU since 2007 I think and opened a CC ($6k) with them in dec 2011. I have a couple of CDs with them too. They've only pulled my TU in the past .

So do u think i would be approved for a refi with this unpaid CO on my EXP?
Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Re: Refi Approval from NFCU w/ unpaid CO on EXP

NFCU generally pulls Equifax and sometimes Transunion. So if this collection is only showing on EX then they won't see it. Since you already have a credit relationship with NFCU I would guess that your approval odds are good.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Re: Refi Approval from NFCU w/ unpaid CO on EXP

@HoldingOntoHope wrote:

NFCU generally pulls Equifax and sometimes Transunion. So if this collection is only showing on EX then they won't see it. Since you already have a credit relationship with NFCU I would guess that your approval odds are good.

I would think so too- i just wanted to be sure. I cant wait to check my FICO score  in February to try to guesstimate what kind of rate I will get......

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.