Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refi Recommendations? Logix?

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Refi Recommendations? Logix?

Hi!

I am looking for a bank for an auto refi. I would prefer to not have to open any additional checking accounts in order to qualify, and need someone who will defintely pull Experian or Transunion.. My current loan rate is about 5.8% and I would like something in the 3-4% range. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!!

Edited to add: Any experience with Logix?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Refi Recommendations?

lonelyisland wrote:  I am looking for a bank for an auto refi.... need someone who will defintely pull Experian or Transunion.. 

My top pick would be Penfed at 1.49%, but they do pull Equifax.  So does my second choice, USAA.

Chase has consistently pulled Exp for me, but I've only applied for credit cards, never auto, so I can't guarantee they won't use Eq.  BofA pulled Exp for me for a car loan, and is advertising 2.49% for refi.  

Message 2 of 4
IsleSeat
Contributor

Logix pulls Experian. Rates are great, however, read the small print: 1% rate deduction if autopay is applied. Also, if you 100% finance, GAP insurance may be required.

TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 3 of 4
iCoop
Regular Contributor

@p- wrote:

lonelyisland wrote:  I am looking for a bank for an auto refi.... need someone who will defintely pull Experian or Transunion.. 

My top pick would be Penfed at 1.49%, but they do pull Equifax.  So does my second choice, USAA.

Chase has consistently pulled Exp for me, but I've only applied for credit cards, never auto, so I can't guarantee they won't use Eq.  BofA pulled Exp for me for a car loan, and is advertising 2.49% for refi.  

+1 I would recommend Penfed as well. I just refinanced with them and the rate you see on the site is what you get as long as you're approved. Don't have to play the guessing game about what rate you'll get if approved.

Starting Score: EQ 675 | TU 688 | EX 702
Current Score: EQ 795 | TU 788 | EX 770
Goal Score: 750 (Across All 3)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.