Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinance Two Vehicles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refinance Two Vehicles

I am asking this question for someone else.  They presently have two different loans for two different vehicles and would like to know what are their chances of receiving a loan to refinance two vehicles in order to get a lower rate and one monthly payment.  Right now her TU 633, UTI 52% & 30K income, not lates or collections.  She has two CC with Cap One %1500 & $900 but both are almost maxed out.  She has had a Cap One loan before, she paid it off so she is thinking of applying with them but she does not know her chances and the online app only gives her the option of refi on one vehicle and not two.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Refinance Two Vehicles

My guess is she is gonna have to apply twice to receive refinancing for both vehicles is just my guess for cap1. However with her cards being almost maxxed, she will or could get a worse APR. Which I would assume is the reason for the refinancing.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinance Two Vehicles

@Anonymous wrote:

I am asking this question for someone else.  They presently have two different loans for two different vehicles and would like to know what are their chances of receiving a loan to refinance two vehicles in order to get a lower rate and one monthly payment.  Right now her TU 633, UTI 52% & 30K income, not lates or collections.  She has two CC with Cap One %1500 & $900 but both are almost maxed out.  She has had a Cap One loan before, she paid it off so she is thinking of applying with them but she does not know her chances and the online app only gives her the option of refi on one vehicle and not two.

If successful, it would still be two loans, unless value of one of them would support enough money to cover both.  I am hoping both loans are sort of small.

Always a possibility it will work, but I would not suggest offering a huge amount of optimism.  Not impossible to get it done, jsut not a slam dunk.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.