Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinance car

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinance car

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I'm going to shoot for December to try to refinance. Hopefully my score will be back up there again and I can talk to CU. My score droped several points due to high util and I just got 3 more major CC. I'm really wanting to dump this car, it keeps getting hit by other people! It's almost too evil to drive, so afraid. Someone going to really smash it in bad accident. Done had it get hit 3 times in 2.5 years.....just got it back from shop 1 week ago from the most recent hit.

Any car can get hit, buying a new one isn't going to prevent an accident. I get that you feel its a bit cursed but I wouldn't make a financial decision based on that.    On your scores it sounds like if you get your utlization down the scores will bounce back nicely.  My experience is that reducing ultization can make a substanial difference.  Let us know how if goes. Working with your local credit union is a great way to go.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinance car

I was actually needing a truck of my own is why I'm really wanting to dump car...Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.