viktorperlaska

Refinance

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I purchased a used car toyota camry 2010 30000 miles,3 months ago, with a huge APRs 25%, but I needed the car and I did it, 

I didn't have any score history until 2 weeks before i bought the car, when my score showed 654 fico, I was surprised then it dropped to 624.

now it does change, right now is at 647, i pay my credit cards in full but they never report bc of the day they reported so sometimes reportes balances and it goes down and sometimes it reports 0 balance at it goes up varies 650-696.

i have 3 credit cards with 1. $200 limit, $300 limit, $300 limit. 

car loan $16000

monthly payment $457 for 72 months goal is 5% APR. or less

I did open an acount with a credit union, so i heard they give better deals on refinance.

If anyone can give any sugestion what should i do next i would apreiciate

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}