Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinanced Two Autos with New Loan for a travel trailer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refinanced Two Autos with New Loan for a travel trailer

Some great news.  I am a member of a credit union in SA, TX and my huby and I have been trying to get a $31k loan for a travel trailer.  I went to my CU and they approved the travel trailer loan on the condition that my hubby and I refinance our auto loans with them.  We currently have 2 auto loans with GM Financial (one for 49K and the other is 33K) interest rates with GMF is 9.99% on 33K loan and 6.95% on 49K.  My CU refinanced the 33K loan at 2.49% and the 49K loan at 3.95% saving us alot of $$$$$.  The travel trailer loan is at 7%.  This made our year and now we are able to afford our travel trailer and we have loan terms that are less than where we were at with GMF.  Our stuff will be paid off sooner, cheaper payments, and a new travel trailer!!! WOOT!!!  So happy! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Refinanced Two Autos with New Loan for a travel trailer

Congratulations on some great new terms, and the RV!

Message 2 of 3
imacreative
Established Member

Re: Refinanced Two Autos with New Loan for a travel trailer

Congratulations!

I'm in SA as well and recently had RBFCU re-fi my SUV. I went from 4.99% from NIssan Finance to 1.65% and saved over $100 a month in payments with a year less to pay off. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.