cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinanced with PenFed - Will previous loan still report, even if new?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refinanced with PenFed - Will previous loan still report, even if new?

Refinanced today with PenFed on a Wells Fargo Dealer Services loan that was only about 30 days old.  Since this hasn't reported yet, is it possible that it will never show up?  I have made 1 payment so far, if that changes anything.  Reduced from 10.49% to 5.99%!  Was able to reduce the term 12 months and keep the same payment.  Will pay it down much earlier though and let it coast until I buy a different car.  EQ coincidentally bumped 10 points about 5 minutes after the approval, due to a couple other accounts that popped up, so that was at 639.  They used the same HP that was pulled today for opening my share & checking account.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Refinanced with PenFed - Will previous loan still report, even if new?

Congrats on the refinance...as for the Wells Fargo loan reporting...chances are very good that it will even though it was less than month..  That type of stuff is automated...once an account is created...it'll be reported...even if it was closed the next day.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.