Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinanced with PenFed for 1.49%!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Refinanced with PenFed for 1.49%!!

Today I refinanced my Range Rover Sport with PenFed for 1.49%!!  It was with Chase for 4.9%.  If you can get in with PenFed, do so!  Their rates are amazing!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
nolimits
Established Member

Re: Refinanced with PenFed for 1.49%!!

Everyone can be a PenFed member. Become a Voice for Troops member ($20 or so) and it makes you eligible. Smiley Wink

However, I understand they have some fairly stringent score/credit requirements. I am not sure the specifics but maybe someone can share?
It is only the poor who pay cash, and that not from virtue, but because they are refused credit. - Anatole France

FICO Scores (1/6/13): EX 642 and TU 670
Message 2 of 6
LesWH
Established Contributor

@nolimits wrote:
Everyone can be a PenFed member. Become a Voice for Troops member ($20 or so) and it makes you eligible. Smiley Wink

However, I understand they have some fairly stringent score/credit requirements. I am not sure the specifics but maybe someone can share?

I read that on the credit card boards as well.  With the same HP, I got membership, Platinum Cash Rewards, Thrifty LOC, and the Re-fi.  I like the one HP gets all model!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 3 of 6
LesWH
Established Contributor

PenFed overnighted my documents and the loan check today!  Weeeee!!!

Message 4 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats on the refi!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 6
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
That's great, Congrats on the refi!

Thanks Epcot!  I am so pleased with this rate!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.