Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinancing a Santander auto loan

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Refinancing a Santander auto loan

Hi everyone,

I wanted to refinance two car loans but I'm not sure how to go about it or when. I bought a new car back in April 2015 for $27k and financed through Chase @ 9% and then in August bought a used car for $27k and financed through Santander @ 12%, both of these interest rates are awful and I want to refinance as soon as possible. I am both cars with my mom and we both have sub prime credit, although she has a few car loans under her belt where as these were my first auto loans. If anyone has any advice on refinancing for me please let me know! The interest is killing me.

Thank you!

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.