Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinancing: iLendingDirect??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Refinancing: iLendingDirect??

So I got a car about 4 months ago and got suckered into an 18% loan thru GM. I was planning on building for a few months before looking at refinancing, but Credit karma and lending tree keep pestering me saying I'm overpaying, so I pulled the trigger on what I thought was a softpull offer match (which it wasn't but we won't go there) I got matched with iLendingDirect, which I've seen a few commercial s on TV for and has a A+ BBB rating with over 600 reviews. However, there's also 40 complaints of people saying they are scammers that run your credit and never get back to you. Has anyone had any interaction with them? Or should I just ignore the calls/texts and hold out for a few more months and try with a real credit union/company? FICO auto score is 640/650
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinancing: iLendingDirect??

Im working with them right now on a refi of a car I bought a month ago.  I will let you know how it goes.  They have been attentive and have worked with a few lenders on my behalf.  They are basically a broker and Im sure will not call you back if you dont get approved anywhere.  But like I said, I will let you know what they say.  I think they are trying to get me approved with one of their CUs that they work with.  The rate is nice and the term is what Im looking for. 

703 trans Fico09 auto is what they are using for me.  But I had a discharged BK last year and its been hard because most of their lenders wont take a BK at all.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinancing: iLendingDirect??

i did some more digging and came up with 2 things to look out for

1)Where is the GAP insurance coming from and is it being included in the loan.  Some of the broker lenders like ilending have thier own insurance that they try to sell you seperatly and is often overpriced, or will quote you a refinance offer without the GAP included, leading to signing for a higher rate/payment then what you thought you would get

2)Look over the paperwork for bait and switches. While this is a given, apperntly the brokers are famous for it

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.