Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadloans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roadloans

I have seen a lot of questions on here about roadloans, and when I get ready to buy a car, around October sometime, I want to have my own finanacing when I get ready to go into the dealership.  I already know what type of car I want, but the model has been discontinued.  They stopped making the car in 06", it is a Lincoln LS.  The price ranges of these cars from 03"-06" models are 13,000-20,000.   I am looking to spend no more 17-18,000 after taxes on either an 03-05 model that has less than 45,000 miles on it.I have some baddies on my report but will be working diligently for the next few months to remove them.  I am getting married in July, and since I am paying for everything in cash, more than 15,000.00, after everything is over I figure By October I will be able to have atleast all of my collections pfded which will hopefully boost my scores a whole lot.  Also  the util% on 4 credit cards will be @ 0%.  The baddies on my report are as follows, BoA CO 0 bal,  Cap1 CO 0 bal, Paid CO JC Penny, Verizon Wireless CO 1262.00 bal, Applied Bank Visa CO bal 1047, HSBC CO 0 bal, 3 Medical collections that equal 600.00 and another collection for 152.00. 

My question is, What does roadloans look at, what factors do they take into consideration when they are making a decision for a loan?  This will be my first time buying, are they harsh on 1st time buyers?  My credit (Fico) scores are as follows TU-561, EX-546, EQ-551.  I have checked the web-site whoegavemecredit.com, but it seems so vague.  Anyone that has had experience with Roadloans, or anyone that has any ideas, please advise.  I am trying to see if I will qualify for a loan from them around October.  Also what do you think my chances are with the my current scores?

Thanks in advance for any answers!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Roadloans

bump,

I guess no one had any info to spare!!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 3
onmyway80
Valued Member

Re: Roadloans

I have scores in that range and I recently paid of all of my baddies. I was only offered 12,000 and I never got into what the APR was. I also have 3 new account (as of April). I decided that I would wait at least three more months until the newness of my accounts wears off and apply again. I bring home around 3200 a month and I live in a family owned home with no rent or mortgage. According to the people at roadloans, they could only offer me 12000 because of my score and because I've never had a car loan before. Hope that helps.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.