Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadloans

tag
cda710
Valued Member

Roadloans

I was approved for a loan through road loans . Com and was approved for a new auto loan up to 27k @14.49%. I know this sounds bad but my credit is in the rebuilding stages and in very bad shape. I went to the dealer on their list and picked out a car, signed the paper work and left the car there until it's funded. My worries are this, does road loans charge the dealer fees that will make them back out of the deal? The loan offer I choses was a special subprime Deal on new vehicles that Santander has with Chrysler. Does anyone have experience with this? The dealer was unable to come anywhere near the interest rate that roadloans offered but seemed unsure about road loans. I ggoled the paperwork and agreements the dealers have to sign with road loans so I have hard time believing they are ignorant of the fees? Do I have a reason to be worried and does anyone know anything about their financing?

Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: 500(06/11)
Current Score: 645 (04/12)
Goal Score: 680

Cap 1-500, best buy MC-300, orchard bank MC-300, first premier-300, amazon-600. All new since July '11 no late payments and carry no balances.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.