Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU question

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

SDFCU question

So, I'm currently looking to buy a new car and roll over around 2k in negative equity. What are SDFCU limits as far as LTV ratio? How do they look upon "bad accounts"? I have one collection account DOFD was May 2013 and it is unpaid. A $1200 balance. I pulled my EQ04 score and it came back as a 676. Shows my credit utilization is 19%. No late payments show. I have 53 inquiries which are all auto loans besides 3 credit card inquiries. All the auto inquiries were 9/2013 and 5/2014. Most are for the same finance company with like 3 for each on all a day apart. My AAoA is 1.3 years according to the new report. My income is around 60-70k a year. I currently have two open auto loans and one paid auto loan showing. My DTI going by payments on the EQ04 report is 26%, but I will be eliminating a large car payment with the trade and don't expect to pay anymore so DTI should stay the same.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: SDFCU question

Man, all this time I thought when people were putting DCU that they were referring to SDFCU. Now I see that isn't so, and I may have pulled my EQ04 for no reason! What report does SDFCU use of anyone knows?
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 5
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I think I will apply for DCU! Does anyone know if they will require that the collection be paid? Is that an auto decline?
Message 3 of 5
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Bump
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

SDFCU pulls EX exclusively.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.