New Contributor
GatorGuy

Same day approval and next day funded of Auto Loan

Based of the suggestions of others here I went ahead and applied for a 2nd car loan after getting approved from USAA last week. My 2nd loan was approved for $60k, 72 months at 2.25%. They will be funding it tomorrow after it was approved today. Very quick and easy from Lightstream who I had never heard of before.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
carmenah

Re: Same day approval and next day funded of Auto Loan

That's good! 

I have been hearing about LightStream lately - a division of Suntrust bank that does loans for SUPER-well-qualified scorers.  I believe you can't have ANY prior BKs on your report. This is the second time I have heard of them in a week, they have been established, I believe - almost a year, but are a Suntrust division.

Enjoy your car!

Frequent Contributor
blunderer

Congrats!

Even more congrats to being a part of the elite "SUPER-well-qualified" as carmenah stated. :smileywink:

Established Member
RoverC

Can I ask what they needed? What score you had and who they pulled?

Was thinking about doing the same, but wasnt sure all what they needed or if I qualify.

I do have 1 single late mtg payment showing from 2009, and a 760TU/775Eq/780Exp. and about 15% util. When paid down it jumps 20+ points, so I can do that if needed.

But WF actually turned me down due to the late, and its my own bank.

That was for a LOC, not a car loan. The single reason given was that 4 year old late.

any details would help

thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}