Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same day approval and next day funded of Auto Loan

tag
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

Same day approval and next day funded of Auto Loan

Based of the suggestions of others here I went ahead and applied for a 2nd car loan after getting approved from USAA last week. My 2nd loan was approved for $60k, 72 months at 2.25%. They will be funding it tomorrow after it was approved today. Very quick and easy from Lightstream who I had never heard of before.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
carmenah

Re: Same day approval and next day funded of Auto Loan

That's good! 

I have been hearing about LightStream lately - a division of Suntrust bank that does loans for SUPER-well-qualified scorers.  I believe you can't have ANY prior BKs on your report. This is the second time I have heard of them in a week, they have been established, I believe - almost a year, but are a Suntrust division.

Enjoy your car!

Message 2 of 4
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Even more congrats to being a part of the elite "SUPER-well-qualified" as carmenah stated. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
RoverC
Valued Member

Can I ask what they needed? What score you had and who they pulled?

Was thinking about doing the same, but wasnt sure all what they needed or if I qualify.

I do have 1 single late mtg payment showing from 2009, and a 760TU/775Eq/780Exp. and about 15% util. When paid down it jumps 20+ points, so I can do that if needed.

But WF actually turned me down due to the late, and its my own bank.

That was for a LOC, not a car loan. The single reason given was that 4 year old late.

any details would help

thanks

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.