Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander Auto Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Santander Auto Loan

Hello, I have had my "new" used car for about three weeks now and I just got off the phone with Santander about getting payment stuff arranged. 

My total financed was 9500 at 14.5%. I got rates as low as 11% but since they couldn't verify my income, I had to take Santander. I plan on paying about 100 bucks more a month. and refinancing as soon as i clean up my credit report. 

Now my question is, since i've seen some people weary about, should i pay the monthly payment on my credit card? i really don't use the card much so it will show usage, plus i plan to pay in full, same day or day after. The rep at Santander said I can only auto-pay the monthly payment and anymore would be under their conveinence fee. So, if i'm gonna pay extra (either from my bank or checking) it'd be 11 bucks. With that being said, what do y'all think? I doubt the rewards are worth it, but i still have to pay the 11 bucks anyway (whichever route i take)

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.