Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander won't give me bailout on my 30 day late

tag
afjock21
Valued Member

Santander won't give me bailout on my 30 day late

i deserve a bailout what the frig? just want my 32 day late payment to fly under the 30 day mark.. it was my final payment as the loan is now done and title in the mail.... but why can't they be nice?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: Santander won't give me bailout on my 30 day late

Because they're Santander, that's why.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 2 of 7
afjock21
Valued Member

i said i've been happy with our relationship (lie) and would like to stay with them for future loans (lie) and they still didn't give a darn... 

Santander.... WOW. that's all i can say...... WOW.

Message 3 of 7
rsisterfaye
New Visitor

My car was paid off for 3 years and Santander ruin my credit saying it was not paid, the only way I got them to take it off was by going to the Attorney general and threating to sue. Then they took it off.

Message 4 of 7
sharpie
Regular Contributor

Have no suggestions on how to get them to remove your late.

I am only stating this here for in the future when people do a search on Santander:

However.  I have a very high interest loan with them and am horribly underwater in my car loan.  It is basically KILLING me financially.  It has, however, greatly helped my credit.  I have never paid it on time (which is partly why it is underwater), and have been up to 120 days late, but it shows current for the whole life of the loan.  I CALL THEM.  Whenever I am late, I call them right away.  Yes, it is costing me a fortune.  But as long as it doesn't report late I can live with it.  Until I can figure out how the heck to get rid of this car, I am not complaining.  (This is not a fancy car but I do not make enough money to pay the payment every month, it is outrageous.)  If I ever get this car paid off (getting extra job to throw a ton of money at it in the next 9 months) my next car will not have a high interest rate.

Message 5 of 7
Sputney23
Valued Member

whats your interest rate?
EQ 700 Trans 695 Exp 722
Message 6 of 7
sharpie
Regular Contributor

17 ish.  I can't even refinance now because the value is so much lower than the amount owed.   Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.