Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Needed For GM Financial Lease

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Score Needed For GM Financial Lease

Hello everyone:

Does any one know the minimum score needed to get a GM Financial lease? I have a current auto purchase with them and I am 9 out of 72 payments in with them.  I have always paid 2 weeks early and also paid more than the payment.

Thanks,

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Re: Score Needed For GM Financial Lease

anyone?

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No idea, but your positive payment history with them should help!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a loan with them they usually put people through Americredit which for them was subprime....Their leasing division is likely looking for 700+ Fico scores for leases....not sure if we can give links but I all I could find that quoted a number was this page, http://www.creditscoreresource.com/what-credit-score-is-needed-for-gm-financing-2/40465  (mods if I can't use external links please remove)

Another forum I found stated 720/740 to get a tier one lease terms...Try googling since I'm fairly certain the internal GM lease program is newer, they used to use 3rd party banks now they have some internal leasing programs that they finance.

Message 4 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They pulled EX Auto Enhanced for me in CA and 699 (they pulled) was approved for tier 1 lease. I have a feeling lower would have been approved too.

Message 5 of 8
odiHnaD

@Creditaddict wrote:

They pulled EX Auto Enhanced for me in CA and 699 (they pulled) was approved for tier 1 lease. I have a feeling lower would have been approved too.

Thanks for the info, I'm looking to lease an ATS through GM Financial in a month or so.

Any idea if these used your EX Auto 8 or EX Auto 2 score?

Thanks again.

Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I believe 08, it was almost the exact of my regular ex
Message 7 of 8
odiHnaD

Perfect! Thanks!

My EX Auto 8 is at 693 right now so I should be good :-)

(hopefully it will be higher by the time my car is delivered since I just paid down my revolving account by 15%)

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.