Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Auto loan need help?

tag
keikdasneak
Regular Contributor

Second Auto loan need help?

This forum has always been useful to me so i had a couple questions. I am in the market right now for another auto loan for $37k vehicle is an 04 (sports car low miles). My scores are around 700-720 Ficos.

But i am looking at a private sell so i will need to find a place to get financing. I currently have a lease thru BMW opened in Jan 2011 2011 bmw 3 series payments are $670 per month, lease is for 3 years $18k left on lease. That is my only big debt on my credit. Had another auto loan for 9 months paid it in full. I make $5500 montly Gross

Will i be able to find financing ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Caliche
Valued Member

Re: Second Auto loan need help?

If your wanting to finance two vehicles at the same time it sounds like with a 37k purchase you would possibly be paying 1300 a month in auto payments.  Not sure if you rent and what your payments are but debt to income might be a factor. 

My gross monthly income is about the same as yours and my fico's are in the 660's.  My only debt was a travel trailer which was financed by my local bank.  The loan is listed as an auto loan on my credit report with $520 monthly payments.  Two days ago I purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500hd z71 and obtained financing through Cap One.  Our situations are similar with the exception of you wanting to purchase from a private seller.

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: EQ700 TU 724
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
keikdasneak
Regular Contributor

I was thinking about keeping my other auto for my daily driver and having the $37k auto loan vehicle as my weekend car.

Message 3 of 4
keikdasneak
Regular Contributor

My monthly debt is $990 on my credit report.

Other than that i go half with my fiance on my her home in her name $400 each.

$5k Income monthly

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.