Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Car

tag
trudawg660
Contributor

Selling Car

I have been thinking about selling my car for a while now, and a couple days ago I got a offer. so now if I sell my car I want to have to kind of bill of sell, does anyone have any experience in this department, or even a bill of sell document I could revise.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Selling Car

Not sure where you're located, but in Missouri there is an official bill of sale form that can be used and obtained from the department of revenue website.  If you want something more official, I suggest checking with your department of revenue or similar government entity in your state.
Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

It doesn't have to be anything monumental. You can just write up that "Smathers" has purchased the vehicle from trudagw660 for $X, on an AS IS NO WARRANT basis. Also, make sure you fill out the information on the back of the title completely and accurately.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure where you're located, but in Missouri there is an official bill of sale form that can be used and obtained from the department of revenue website.  If you want something more official, I suggest checking with your department of revenue or similar government entity in your state.
Message 3 of 4
trudawg660
Contributor

I have been looking around on the internet about it all day, and i found a bill of sell for my state on the DMV website. thanks for the advice though
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.