Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I finance this car???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I finance this car???

@Anonymous wrote:

Right...  It shouldn't be illegal. The cap 1 loan was 27% but I was 23 at the time and did not know about interest nor did my salesperson explain anything to me. Just told me to sign and give them the money. I think I will try some of the Companies mentioned and see what I can get. Just don't want to pay more than $8000 out the door and maybe a 18%  APR max.

Trust me if you can afford a 400-500 monthly payment go with a new Honda Civic. Great vehicle and loan won't kill you. Honda themself would probably finance you cuz your repo isn't with them. Even if it's 17-18 % still finance it and ask them for 72 months financing so can get it into monthly payment you can afford. Just make sure you pay it on time every month and keep your credit on track and u can refinance it 12 months later

Message 11 of 12
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Should I finance this car???

as others have stated try Honda or Ford   and dont waste another Quarter on Lexington Law Firm i have seen people waste a ton of money on them just roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work i started my rebuild in AUG 2014 no BK  in just a little over a year my scores are north of 700 across the board how much did i pay Lexington Law.  0 i done it myself  they are a joke.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.