Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I refinance?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I refinance?

I currently have auto loan with co-signer from WFDS with 4.9% ($392.53/mo) for 65 months. I already have 8 payments with them. I'm planning to get refinance at DCU, last time I got approved for 1.74% for 48 months, but they want me to provide paystub. Now that I'm employed should I consider again for refinancing with them? I can provide paystub. and another thing, I want to remove my co-signer. This is my first auto loan, and I would like it to be named only on me. What do you think?

Currently have 762 TU FICO and 758 EX FICO, Not sure about EQ, and I know they love EQ.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I refinance?

I would try. You just need 675 to get top tier. A few percentage points will save a decent amount, especially with your time left. Also, it's a chance to get it only in your name. You'll get your EQ with them monthly too. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I would try. You just need 675 to get top tier. A few percentage points will save a decent amount, especially with your time left. Also, it's a chance to get it only in your name. You'll get your EQ with them monthly too. Smiley Happy

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be on top tier, so should I go for it? What do you mean by EQ monthly? They do have monitoring too?

Message 3 of 4
EddieK
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be on top tier, so should I go for it? What do you mean by EQ monthly? They do have monitoring too?

They give you a free EQ04 score with your membership, it's sent to you on the last Friday of the month.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.