Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sitting At The Dealers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sitting At The Dealers

hahahaha.... Good job Ksb1

could you please PM me some of the questions....Hopefully might help me at infiniti

hoping to buy soon.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Forget Nissan.......

Going used! X5, MDX or RX350. Better value. Looking at 2013-2015 with less than 30k with extended warranty.

Offered me kbb price for my trade in. Started off much better today.

Have a 2016 mdx advanced tech sh awd awesome car for 60k out the door with factory tow hitch system quiet and not a problem

have a 2015 BMW X5 m series loaded with 3rd row seat... Not really worth it for 105k .. It's nice and all but I'll drive the mdx over x5 any day.. That and also x5 is the wife so I don't get to drive it much anyways lol

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Forget Nissan.......

Going used! X5, MDX or RX350. Better value. Looking at 2013-2015 with less than 30k with extended warranty.

Have a 2016 mdx advanced tech sh awd awesome car for 60k out the door with factory tow hitch system quiet and not a problem

have a 2015 BMW X5 m series loaded with 3rd row seat... Not really worth it for 105k .. It's nice and all but I'll drive the mdx over x5 any day.. That and also x5 is the wife so I don't get to drive it much anyways lol

I ended up with the Lexus RX350 and absolutely love it! I could have gotten a 2013 MDX for about 2K less or 2014 Lexus same options with a lot less miles on it and a couple of dings on the door I made them fix.  I liked the MDX but it felt so big, and I'm not that big so I felt like a teenager driving my parents car, didn't want that everyday.

My son had his little heart set on the x5 but mamma can't do those payments, even used!  Well, I could but I won't!  He's come around to the dark side and is liking the new car finally!

Message 33 of 34
fury1995
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Forget Nissan.......

I ended up with the Lexus RX350 and absolutely love it! I could have gotten a 2013 MDX for about 2K less or 2014 Lexus same options with a lot less miles on it and a couple of dings on the door I made them fix.  I liked the MDX but it felt so big, and I'm not that big so I felt like a teenager driving my parents car, didn't want that everyday.

My son had his little heart set on the x5 but mamma can't do those payments, even used!  Well, I could but I won't!  He's come around to the dark side and is liking the new car finally!

Honestly I think you made a good decision.

The RX350 holds it's value extremely well. More so than the other two you mentioned and it's a very versatile vehicle.

Congrats.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.