Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I want to finance a Lamborghini....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I want to finance a Lamborghini....

Not a joke. Just wanna know if I have any chances of getting a loan and not the door slammed in my face.

I am 20 right now, salary of $30k~ 

Want to finance for 60-72 months

Price of the Car before tax is $92,000 - 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo

Want to put in a $25,000 down payment

Credit score borderline 700's

Previous Car loan was only $14,000 originally 3 year term, but has been paid off a couple weeks ago.

I don't think it might even be possible for someone in my situation but I wanna hear all of your opinions.

49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So I want to finance a Lamborghini....

@Anonymous wrote:

Not a joke. Just wanna know if I have any chances of getting a loan and not the door slammed in my face.

I am 20 right now, salary of $30k~ 

Want to finance for 60-72 months

Price of the Car before tax is $92,000 - 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo

Want to put in a $25,000 down payment

Credit score borderline 700's

Previous Car loan was only $14,000 originally 3 year term, but has been paid off a couple weeks ago.

I don't think it might even be possible for someone in my situation but I wanna hear all of your opinions.

Nope not at 30k salary. Maybe at around 80k. 92k with tax lic and doc fee ur probably at 105k with 25k down u want a loan for 80k let's say u get a loan at 5% that's 4000 a year in interest. Ur payment will be close to 1550 a month. Ur income will not support it

Message 2 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a chance of my parent co signing if they make around 80k?

Message 3 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a chance of my parent co signing if they make around 80k?

That will be depending on what's their DTI and credit score. So now if they have about 7k a month gross but they have a house payment for 3000 and another car payment that's 600 and no credit bill probably still wouldn't. Question is why would u want a 100k car when ur only making 2500/month??

Message 4 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well you see, I'm 20 and I have no sense of logic.... Smiley Very Happy

I also want a GTR since those are cheaper or a Corvette those are in the 50's so I might get lucky with one of those.

Message 5 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well you see, I'm 20 and I have no sense of logic.... Smiley Very Happy

I also want a GTR since those are cheaper or a Corvette those are in the 50's so I might get lucky with one of those.

Well GTR premium is at 105k and corvette loaded convertible is about 70k. U will have a better chance on a corvette mainly because of ur down payment. Without that down no one can finance u for any of those vehicle cause ur income doesn't support it

Message 6 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, but I don't think it will happen. You'll need to make more $$$.  I would try for something a bit cheaper and make at least a yrs worth of payments & wait for your salary to go up.  

Message 7 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

No need to apologize Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted a serious answer because in the future is a car that I do want hopefully before I hit 30.

And as for the Corvette it would be a new 2015/16 Stingray, I've seen the cheapest go for $51k before tax. 

And if that doesn't work out then I'll get a truck and wait until my income increases. 

Message 8 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember a car is always negative equity. Why do u even need a lambo in college?? Being 20

Message 9 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been a dream of mine since I was little, of course to show off, but I realllllyyy just want a Lamborghini. 

I don't know, everyone suggests buying a home first or something that won't lose value so quickly...

Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.