cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I want to finance a Lamborghini....

tag
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: So I want to finance a Lamborghini....

You do realize they get about 2 mpg. Dont forget to factor that in.

A girl with a lambo here ran out of gas a couple weeks ago in the middle of the busiest street in town. She was the butt of every joke in town. It was hilarious.

Message 21 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

The truck sounds like a very good idea right now.  And they don't lose equity like a car would.  Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 50
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

I just read that insurance on an exotic car like that can run from $5000-$20000 annually. I guess the OP doesn't mind living with his parents forever. Nothing cooler than a guy driving a nice car and living with mom & dad. 

Message 23 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verycoolallen,  If you want a Lambo, GTR, Vette or anything else in that catagory my advice is to make a lot more money.  I love cars (have a BMW M2 on order) and I think it is good for car lovers to feed that urge but not at the expense of everything else in life.  At your income all you would be able to do is pay for the car and insurance and even at that I am not sure you could make those payments.  I would put your energy into making enough so you can afford what you want, sure it wil take a few years but being able to afford what you want is a great feeling.

Message 24 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insurance is not that much LOL

Unless you have a ton of tickets...

Already got a quote from State Farm barely touching $400 a month. Which is fine. 

Like I said, these cars get a bad rap, it's not thousands of dollars to maintain it as an oil change can be done yourself for about $300.

These cars only have about 5,000 miles or so because the wealthy people that own them only use them as weekend cars.

But another thing is that I know that next year I will probably be making about $50k salary as I work for a company and have my own business as well.

It's either buying an exotic, a truck/vette, or a house. 

Loving these replies though, keep them coming!

Message 25 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mynameainttracy wrote:

You do realize they get about 2 mpg. Dont forget to factor that in.

A girl with a lambo here ran out of gas a couple weeks ago in the middle of the busiest street in town. She was the butt of every joke in town. It was hilarious.

A lambo isn't 2 MPG

Message 26 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 9 City and 14 HWY
Message 27 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Insurance is not that much LOL

Unless you have a ton of tickets...

Already got a quote from State Farm barely touching $400 a month. Which is fine. 

Like I said, these cars get a bad rap, it's not thousands of dollars to maintain it as an oil change can be done yourself for about $300.

These cars only have about 5,000 miles or so because the wealthy people that own them only use them as weekend cars.

But another thing is that I know that next year I will probably be making about $50k salary as I work for a company and have my own business as well.

It's either buying an exotic, a truck/vette, or a house. 

Loving these replies though, keep them coming!

A house good luck.. I'm not sure where ur from but with ur income getting a house loan? I looked at lambo Ferrari and Audi R8 before which was all above 180k. Bare in mind I didn't get any of them. I'm 34 and make 8 times what ur making now. Even at making 50k/year is still a stretch for those. Unless u do plan on living at home forever. 

Message 28 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice man! Can I ask what you do? That's a lot of money!

And no I'm not planning on buying a house this year or next year. I'm just skipping the "moving out of parent's house to go to a crappy apartment for my "freedom"" phase.

It's me thinking out loud and having my goals right now.

Message 29 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice man! Can I ask what you do? That's a lot of money!

And no I'm not planning on buying a house this year or next year. I'm just skipping the "moving out of parent's house to go to a crappy apartment for my "freedom"" phase.

It's me thinking out loud and having my goals right now.

im a branch manager for a construction company. Honestly I don't think one goal should be to own a car. Beside lambo is not a comfortable car to be using as a daily driver. 

Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.