Established Member
jones2929

So confused about auto FICO scores

They ran Experian and Transunion - I got 740 on Experian and 640 on TransUnion.  Seems nuts.  They are using the higher one, so it doesn't really matter, but the discrepancy is huge.

Established Contributor
ExplicitElicit

Re: So confused about auto FICO scores

Have you pulled either report and compared them side by side, it's possible something is reporting that should not be. 

Amex PRG - Amex ED - Chase CSP - Chase Freedom - Discover IT - Barclay Ring - Barclay Financing Visa - NFCU cashRewards - EnergyOne CU Visa - Walmart - Best Buy - Buckle Store - State Farm Student Visa - $34K Truck loan @ 2.7%
Valued Contributor
Remember0

Re: So confused about auto FICO scores

There's something up. Explicit is right: you should pull your reports and compare them. There's something (some kind of baddie to be specific) on TU that's not on EX, I can almost guarantee it.

As I am very busy with work these days, I am participating in the forums less than I would like to. Please feel free to email me directly remembermyfico //at// gmail /dot/ com if you would like me to respond to a specific question you have.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}