Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Springboard Auto Rates/Experiences

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Springboard Auto Rates/Experiences

I am pre-approved with Springboard auto based on a soft pull. Is the interest rate they show on the pre-approval the same as the final int. rate if you use them to purchase?  Also, I noticed they charge closing cost fee. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Springboard Auto Rates/Experiences

I recently financed a car with them in June. The terms were the same from the pre approval. Very helpful staff. Only downside is no online payments available.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I can't speak on the rate being the same but I got pre approved as well. On the phone they stated that the rate would be the same. I think they only comment they made was sometimes if you tend to go borderline on their guidelines on the vehicle you pick, then you're down payment goes up a lot and your rate could as well when closing the loan app.
Message 3 of 6
Tigremalo2001
New Contributor

I am pre-approved with them for a loan. My credit score is 639 and the rate they are quoting me is  8.69 % with a 3-4k downpayment. The car I am looking is $18k. Their interest rates are just a little bit higher than  Alliant CU. In comparison to Carvana.com they are substantially lower. Carvana is quoting me a 11-12% on a similar score, according to Carvana they use Vantage 3.0.

Starting FICO scores 5/2017--- 580 EQ/ 531 TU/535 EXperian

As of 12/29/17 Curent FICO ----691 EQ/ 666 TU/ 686 Experian
Message 4 of 6
Tigremalo2001
New Contributor

If you finance with springboard..Can you add the property taxes to the loan?

Message 5 of 6
Tigremalo2001
New Contributor

Springboard auto just confirmed that YES they do issue you a check to pay sales tax back to the state when a car is purchased.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.