Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans - RESOLVED - I SAY GET ALL YOUR LOANS WITH USAA

tag
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans

For that large of a loan amount I wouldn't have a problem providing check stubs but adding an additional hard pull and asking for tax returns is definitely out of line.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 11 of 15
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Re: Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans...UPDATE......... I NOW WILL SAY.....GET YOUR LOAN WITH USAA.....

Well, I got an update....the assitant to the CEO called me after i posted on their FB page what happened.  Within (30) mins I got my 50k loan approval back with no doucuments needed.  

I explained to the assistant that I am ALL for analysts requesting documents on addl funds added to a loan that was approved for, however, there is no need to get income docs on the already approved loan amount.  The assistant understood what I was saying and said she would tell the underwriters...

Now if that is not service, don't know what is...

Message 12 of 15
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans...UPDATE......... I NOW WILL SAY.....GET YOUR LOAN WITH USAA.....

sorry about your original luck...   I have been a member since 06' and they have never failed me (and never asked for documents, or dbl pulled)

hope it all works out and you enjoy your new car    :]

edit: typing challenged

Message 13 of 15
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans - RESOLVED - I SAY GET ALL YOUR LOANS WITH USAA

Social media is a great way to get action. I had an issue with DirecTV I called with no success then I posted it to their Twitter and had it resolved quickly. These companies want a good public image.
Message 14 of 15
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Re: Stay AWAY From USAA Auto Loans - RESOLVED - I SAY GET ALL YOUR LOANS WITH USAA

I agree social media can work wonders.  After they approved me, again, for what I was originally approved for, I posted a glowing post on their facebook page and 40 people liked it. Also dropped my case with the CFPB.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.