Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sterling McCall Lexus help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sterling McCall Lexus help

Does anyone know which score this dealership pull?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Student_Loans_Kill
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sterling McCall Lexus help

I love when stuff goes un answered. They pull all three take the best one

Starting Score: 656
Current Score: 678 TU 08, 665 EQ MyFico, 698 EX PSECU
Goal Score: 7OO needed for Mortgage application

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

OP, they will more than likely pull a auto enhanced FICO from one of the 3 bureaus, not sure which one.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

They might try getting you approved thru Toyota Financial ( TFS ). Do a search in the auto loan approvals thread and you should be able to see what bureaus TFS usually pulls.

Also you could just ask their finance mgr as well. Depending on how many banks or CUs they use, and if they shotgun your credit out to several then you will likely end up with multiple inquiries on at least 2 CRAs.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 9
Student_Loans_Kill
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
OP, they will more than likely pull a auto enhanced FICO from one of the 3 bureaus, not sure which one.

Well documented this is not true... Toyota/Lexus and Mercedes do not pull the FICO enhanced, but pull all 3 FICO reports.

BMW,GMC, Nissan, Ford pull Fico enhanced

Message 5 of 9
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Student_Loans_Kill wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Well documented this is not true... Toyota/Lexus and Mercedes do not pull the FICO enhanced, but pull all 3 FICO reports.

Just curious, how do you know?

Message 6 of 9
Student_Loans_Kill
Frequent Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Google?   Nissan, NMAC, uses auto enhanced scores, not sure if FICO or not, the GM did not know but said it is NMAC's auto scoring system, He also said the fico score I am purchasing is probably not the same score that NMAC would produce.  They also strictly pull only TU.   I called the Lexus dealership (2 different dealerships, same answer)- TMCC _Toyota Motor Credit is the finance company behind lexus. They will pull all three scores and take the best one. The tiers are similiar to Mercedes financing, in that they have Tier 1, 720 and above, Tier 2, etc. The guy I talked to did not know the score levels to be exact.  They do not use auto enhanced scores.   Mercedes is similiar financing to Lexus - they will pull all three bureaus, take the highest score,  and do not use auto enhanced scores and they also have I think it's five Tiers for financing...Tier 1 is 720 and above. Daisy duke

Message 7 of 9
teenastie
Established Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Google?   Nissan, NMAC, uses auto enhanced scores, not sure if FICO or not, the GM did not know but said it is NMAC's auto scoring system, He also said the fico score I am purchasing is probably not the same score that NMAC would produce.  They also strictly pull only TU.   I called the Lexus dealership (2 different dealerships, same answer)- TMCC _Toyota Motor Credit is the finance company behind lexus. They will pull all three scores and take the best one. The tiers are similiar to Mercedes financing, in that they have Tier 1, 720 and above, Tier 2, etc. The guy I talked to did not know the score levels to be exact.  They do not use auto enhanced scores.   Mercedes is similiar financing to Lexus - they will pull all three bureaus, take the highest score,  and do not use auto enhanced scores and they also have I think it's five Tiers for financing...Tier 1 is 720 and above. Daisy duke

I wonder if this is specific to your region? As when I went to a Toyota Dealer in 2010 they only pulled EQ... I guess I got lucky Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Perhaps the EQ score was enough to already qualify for Tier 1? I would guess that the reason to pull more than one report to qualify is to find the best score. If the first one qualifies for best financing why go further.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.