Established Contributor
shaun2009

Re: Strange Position Maybe Someone Can Give me Some Advice..

but trust me its because of my zip code LOL zip code definitely matters i actually just practiced with quotes LMFAO its amazing put in zip code 07106 and then put in zip code 07653 for NJ Cure you will be amazed...
Current Credit Cards
| PayPal MC: $7.5K | WalMart MC: $7.5K | Discover IT: $6.5K | USB Platinum: $5K | Sams MC: $5K |
| CapitalOne QS: $1.3K | AmEx TrueEarnings: $1.2K | AFCU Rewards: $1K | USB Select: $1K |

Goal Credit Cards
CapitalOne QuickSilver, Discover IT, Sam's MasterCard
AmEx EveryDay, Chase Freedom, US Bank Cash+
Last Application: 6/23/2014
Regular Contributor
lionsfan20

lol , I typed that zip on google and got Newark and Paramus , please tell me those arent correct? I live in Toms River , one of the nicest and more expensive places in NJ. Newark is probably almost bad as camden and paramus im not too familiar with. Trust me , your zip code is irrelevant

Established Contributor
Exonumist

Where you live definitely makes a difference. Some areas just have more accidents, theft, or vandalism. Those rates are still crazy to me... 

Established Contributor
Simply827

OP it seems like you got gagged all around. Why are you paying $656 for a lease on an Accord?

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ 682 EX 678 TU 683
Goal Score: 700+

PSECU $10000 | Discover IT $9250 | DCU $5000 | Citi TYP $4600 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Barclay Ring $3500 | PayPal Extras MC $3000 | US Airways $2000 | Cap 1 Platinum $1700 | Cap 1 QS One $1500 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $200
Established Contributor
shaun2009

[ Edited ]

Simply827 wrote:

OP it seems like you got gagged all around. Why are you paying $656 for a lease on an Accord?

I'm wondering that same exact thing ... idk what happen here i was asking myself that same thing....maybe because i traded a vehicle in with it that ended up with negative equity but only of 3K but i still cant see that 3k hiking my payments up to that much but also because the fact that they pulled my auto fico and it generated no score...

Current Credit Cards
| PayPal MC: $7.5K | WalMart MC: $7.5K | Discover IT: $6.5K | USB Platinum: $5K | Sams MC: $5K |
| CapitalOne QS: $1.3K | AmEx TrueEarnings: $1.2K | AFCU Rewards: $1K | USB Select: $1K |

Goal Credit Cards
Established Contributor
shaun2009

lionsfan20 wrote:

lol , I typed that zip on google and got Newark and Paramus , please tell me those arent correct? I live in Toms River , one of the nicest and more expensive places in NJ. Newark is probably almost bad as camden and paramus im not too familiar with. Trust me , your zip code is irrelevant

u have to try it with a quote not just google the zip code its newark yes which is my zip code which is horrible rates i did a quote with my newark zip the premium was 3,800 then i went back changed the city and zip dropped to 2300 for the year and this is with Plymouth Rock ...so sadly zip code is very relevant ...

Current Credit Cards

Goal Credit Cards
Contributor
Hoya08

I'm wondering that same exact thing ... idk what happen here i was asking myself that same thing....maybe because i traded a vehicle in with it that ended up with negative equity but only of 3K but i still cant see that 3k hiking my payments up to that much but also because the fact that they pulled my auto fico and it generated no score...

What is your lease money factor?  At $656 per month for an Accord, it looks like you got a very high MF.

Established Contributor
Simply827

The negative equity will hurt you, but it shouldn't have hurt you that much. I also don't think you can have a zero Auto Enhanced if you have a FICO. Your AE might have just been a little lower than your FICO. Assuming you have a 36 month lease, you're going to make 23k in payments on this car!! I don't know what money factor, cap cost, and residual they stuck you with, but they got you good, sorry to say. I don't know what your residual is so that you could buy the car at the end of the lease since you might as well considering how much money you'll be putting into it.

In the future, if something doesn't seem right about a deal, just walk away. Sorry you got robbed like this. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ 682 EX 678 TU 683
Goal Score: 700+

PSECU $10000 | Discover IT $9250 | DCU $5000 | Citi TYP $4600 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Barclay Ring $3500 | PayPal Extras MC $3000 | US Airways $2000 | Cap 1 Platinum $1700 | Cap 1 QS One $1500 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $200
Established Contributor
shaun2009

Simply827 wrote:

The negative equity will hurt you, but it shouldn't have hurt you that much. I also don't think you can have a zero Auto Enhanced if you have a FICO. Your AE might have just been a little lower than your FICO. Assuming you have a 36 month lease, you're going to make 23k in payments on this car!! I don't know what money factor, cap cost, and residual they stuck you with, but they got you good, sorry to say. I don't know what your residual is so that you could buy the car at the end of the lease since you might as well considering how much money you'll be putting into it.

In the future, if something doesn't seem right about a deal, just walk away. Sorry you got robbed like this. 

yea i think they got me also ... basically my residual after the lease is up is 14K but the buyout amount is 34K as of right now im confused as to how all of this adds because the car actually cost 24.9K

Current Credit Cards

Goal Credit Cards
Established Member
sdotlow

[ Edited ]

edited for stupid

Amex CS scores - EX-745 / EQ-745 / TU-767 (6/28/13)
BankAmericard Cash Rewards - 10k, MAFCU Visa Rewards - 10k, Chase Freedom - 2500, Discover IT - 2000, Barclay Apple - 2000, AMEX BCE - 2000
Gardening as of 6/28/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+