Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subaru approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subaru approved

The wife and I have been searching for a new car for some time now. We already own a 2009 Dodge Avenger and a '99 Grand Cherokee. I love my old jeep and with only 146000 miles on it it's still in the prime of life. Heck, the A/C still works! But, I have a long daily commute and the milage is racking up, not to mention the fuel cost. So, we decided to buy a new car for the wife and I would keep the Dodge for work since it's much cheaper on gas than the jeep.
We finaly decided on a Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium trim. To save on HP's I only apped to USAA (pre-approved 4.19%), Penfed (pre approved 3.24%), and Cap1 (SP pre approval 3.24%). On a whim decided to let the dealer pull for Subaru (Chase) for the 0% for 63 months special financing.
Should have done that first. Approved for 0% with 0$ down!! We are picking the car up Friday. We are putting $4800 down just to keep the payments reasonable.
Chase pulled TU
Income $57000
Total trade lines $126000
Uti 9%
Scores Eq 776, Tu 767, Ex 776
4 or fewer inq's across all three
AAOA 2.5 years
Oldest account 4 years
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Subaru approved

Congrats on the new ride! Upload a picture on Friday, if you can. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Subaru approved

Congrats on the approval!  And smart move on the down payment -- I'd also suggest every 6 months to look at your car's trade-in value and try to pay the loan down so you owe less than the trade-in.  This gives you breathing room forever more.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.