Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Auto Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TD Auto Finance

I worked with a few clients of mine to finally find a bank to carry paper for me on a decent car.

While all the majors shot down me for not being in bureaus that long, TD Auto Finance gave a no doc approval instantly on a high end car

The guy I deal with specializes in high end cars that are 1 to 3 years old, Bentley's, top end Benz's etc

So TD Auto Finance is carrying paper that no one else will tough, if the car is a premium car

If this info helps u, use it

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TD Auto Finance

Thanks for the post.  My FICO scores are  high,.  Most times when I purchase, I come with approval already.  I did some rate shopping and was approved by everyone I applied to, including my credit union.  Silly me did not go there first.

I never buy new cars, but great pre owned. I purchaed a BMW and the place I purchased got me a low interest rate at TD.  I could have gotten a lower interest rate with the credit union, it was 2.99% on a used car for 60mths, but they would not go longer.  These cars are not cheap and a sista needs as many months as you can give her.

So far so good, they let me pick my payment dates and they are super friendly.  I never pay anything late, thank God.   I will probably re-fin for a lower interest rate in a year or so.

Message 2 of 3
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Re: TD Auto Finance

I'm happy with them.  I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee in May and they came in with the lowest APR.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.