cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOYOTA....Fico 8 or auto enhanced scores?

tag
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Re: TOYOTA....Fico 8 or auto enhanced scores?

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

My Lexus was a TU from the dealership and Lexus itself, no EX involved.  Edit: I should add a note, they used my TU score, althogh they did want a pull being Lexus of EQ which I let them have, but used my TU score which was higher at 712 TU04 auto enhanced which they used.  hope this helps

Performance of Brentood is the Lexus Deaership and Obviously Toyota Motor Credit is Lexus.. This is my TU HP's

TU.JPG

This helps tremendously and I hope the Lexus dealership I go to will do the same for me. By the way that RC350 is super sexy!!!

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 11 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

My Lexus was a TU from the dealership and Lexus itself, no EX involved.  Edit: I should add a note, they used my TU score, althogh they did want a pull being Lexus of EQ which I let them have, but used my TU score which was higher at 712 TU04 auto enhanced which they used.  hope this helps

Performance of Brentood is the Lexus Deaership and Obviously Toyota Motor Credit is Lexus.. This is my TU HP's

TU.JPG

This helps tremendously and I hope the Lexus dealership I go to will do the same for me. By the way that RC350 is super sexy!!!

Thanks I enjoy it and get compliments every day lol.. Some days I get caught off guard in a drive thru people walking by and knocking on windows saying damn and stuff like that lol..

Best of luck and hopefully you can get a TU pull like myself.  Could even depend on dealership and geographical location.

BTW see your scores now, not sure of your TU04 score, but most likely you will get Tier 1 finance w/lexus or toyota whatever as they are the same..  I was at 711 or 712 TU04 and our Fico's are very similiar across eq/ex/tu...  You should qualify for a good tier if you can get them to use TU even if they have to pull another one as well to make sure you don't say have a 580 credit score and something nasty on the other one lol.. Your scores are all decent though with TU being your best..  Most lexus dealers are pretty reputable and don't want their reputation tarnished, so hopefully they will only do one pull along with lexus itself doing one or two pulls in my case, but using my best score.

Message 12 of 15
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

TU.JPG

Thanks I enjoy it and get compliments every day lol.. Some days I get caught off guard in a drive thru people walking by and knocking on windows saying damn and stuff like that lol..

Best of luck and hopefully you can get a TU pull like myself.  Could even depend on dealership and geographical location.

BTW see your scores now, not sure of your TU04 score, but most likely you will get Tier 1 finance w/lexus or toyota whatever as they are the same..  I was at 711 or 712 TU04 and our Fico's are very similiar across eq/ex/tu...  You should qualify for a good tier if you can get them to use TU even if they have to pull another one as well to make sure you don't say have a 580 credit score and something nasty on the other one lol.. Your scores are all decent though with TU being your best..  Most lexus dealers are pretty reputable and don't want their reputation tarnished, so hopefully they will only do one pull along with lexus itself doing one or two pulls in my case, but using my best score.

Thanks man you have been super helpful. I am in Long Island, NY so the dealership pulls EX and TU according to them. Who knows for sure. I am running a 64% utilization on one card and that will be at 20% by the time I go to dealership so hopefully I can squeeze out more points by then. I will make another thread with my results once I do. Thanks again!

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 13 of 15
Ragelog
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

TU.JPG

The RC 350 is a nice looking ride however I wish it had a bit more on the performance side of things maybe 350+ hp to better compete with a BMW 335, Audi S5, Infiniti G37 or Q50 I think the engine in this car makes it trail all these competitors. How resposive to modifications is the engine?

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 14 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Ragelog wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@jacksont1981 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

TU.JPG

The RC 350 is a nice looking ride however I wish it had a bit more on the performance side of things maybe 350+ hp to better compete with a BMW 335, Audi S5, Infiniti G37 or Q50 I think the engine in this car makes it trail all these competitors. How resposive to modifications is the engine?

I agree the engine is a bit weak in the RC 350, the RC-F is a whole another story and will keep up with the M4 etc..  350+hp would be about appropriate for it as it is a HEAVY and decent size coupe.. I think it weighs about 400 lbs more than its competitor.. Granted I bet it rides better than the others you mentioned though.. I had the infiiniti g37s coupe and although it might of been quicker off the line then the RC350, You can't compare the RC350 to the G37 coupe as there is no comparison in quality or ride quality the RC350 blows it away in every way/shape and form, can't speak of the others cars you mentioned..   As far as engine mods, not sure...Not planning on doing any of that since it is a leaseSmiley Happy..  Sure some stuff will be out if not already out as it is still a really new car hence you don't really see any on the roads.. Supply/Demand.  Although top speed on it is still 150+ I believe, just doesn't get there quite as quick as the BMW and such Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.