Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Tesla 3 ordered!

2018ish
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now we need to start a petition on whitehouse.org or change.org or both to extend the federal tax rebate.  Also push your local state officials to extending current state incentives or offering ones that are similar to other ev friendly markets.

I decided to make one lol:

Please sign my petition at https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/reward-tesla-initiative-advancement-electric-car

If you have any suggestions please let me know, also please spread on social media.

Message 12 of 14
iv
Valued Contributor

@Cellice wrote:

Congrats! I suspect this will actually be released around the time my 36 month lease is up on my new GTI. I did not reserve because I do not want give Tesla a interest free loan for the next 2 years.

I figured an interest-free loan of $1k was worth being able to get the $7.5k credit.

(Did the wait-on-line thing - turned out to be a good idea, since it looks like most online reservations will be past the 200,000 unit cap...)

East coast, so hoping for Q1/Q2 2018. We'll see.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto!

So excited!

When it comes time to actually order, my credit will be 100% clean of baddies... and I have 2 years to save for a hefty down payment! Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 6.28.10 PM.png

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.