Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you myFico Members! Got a car...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you myFico Members! Got a car...

We returned the leased car with absolutely no problems.  Very easy process, and then the shopping began!  After a few days of looking at safe, reliable, family friendly sedans, we purchased a 2014 Mustang Convertible!!  Hee hee...  

This is our first midl-life crisis car, and it's been such a blast driving around with the top down feeling like the coolest kids on the block.

Thank you very much to all myFico members who helped answer my questions, and give amazing advice.  Next up: a home.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you myFico Members! Got a car...

Nice.. Congrats... Can we see pics and admire the sweet ride also?Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure! I will get some posted hopefully Friday night, if not, Saturday.  I just need to take some pictures first. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure! I will get some posted hopefully Friday night, if not, Saturday.  I just need to take some pictures first. Smiley Happy

Cool.. Looking forward to it...

Message 4 of 5
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We returned the leased car with absolutely no problems.  Very easy process, and then the shopping began!  After a few days of looking at safe, reliable, family friendly sedans, we purchased a 2014 Mustang Convertible!!  Hee hee...  

This is our first midl-life crisis car, and it's been such a blast driving around with the top down feeling like the coolest kids on the block.

Thank you very much to all myFico members who helped answer my questions, and give amazing advice.  Next up: a home.  Smiley Very Happy

Sounds like a sweet ride. Can't wait for pics also lol. 

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.