cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks MyFICO! I bought a new car today.

tag
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Thanks MyFICO! I bought a new car today.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Corifto wrote:

Yeah definitely.  Drivingt the Civic after the 3 made me wonder how I could live with it for so long.

Can a mod replace the GTE in this title with Myfico? Meant to give appropriate credit.

your civic was getting Bad MPG ??

It was a '98. I went from a 2006 Accord to a 2013 and my gas bill was cut in half. I hope my accord lasts at least 17 years too!

Message 11 of 15
Corifto
New Contributor

I was denied their card a few months ago.  I have been trying to garden and avoid inquiries.  So when I had to take one for the auto loan, I asked if they could use the same report to check for a credit card.  So I got both on one inquiry.

As far as the Civic, it was a 98 DX non Vtec with a Vtec trans.  So short gears and no power.  Interstate driving was horrible.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Corifto wrote:

I was denied their card a few months ago.  I have been trying to garden and avoid inquiries.  So when I had to take one for the auto loan, I asked if they could use the same report to check for a credit card.  So I got both on one inquiry.

As far as the Civic, it was a 98 DX non Vtec with a Vtec trans.  So short gears and no power.  Interstate driving was horrible.

You're very savy! I never saw a post mentioning this b4.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new car.  I know what you mean about not realizing how bad your old car ran until you get a new one.  I bought an new Accord last year, and when I ride in my old Mountaineer (2002 with 210k miles) it feels like it's going to fall apart at any second!!!!!

Message 14 of 15
jbsea
Established Contributor

Very Nice!!!!! congrats

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.