Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That was easy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was easy

Been waiting to pull the trigger on a refinance on my car until we closed on the house. After finishing the move decided to see what numbers i could find. Best rate came from cap 1, offer of 3%, a nice drop from my current 6%. Start to finish the whole thing took about 15 minutes, got an email 30 minutes after completing that the check was on its way to my current lender. So if you're looking for an easy refinance option, definitely consider cap 1 that was quick and painless.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: That was easy

Congrats! First you got a fantastic house and now a great refi! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both the house and refi.  Capone has a quick and simple process but often times results in a higher interest rate than a good credit union.  I refinanced a high interest car loan a few years ago when I was rebuilding to 8.5% with Capone and a few days later I joined NFCU and they preapproved me for a refinance so I decided what the heck and applied and they offered me 4.29% so needless to say I refinanced again with them.  Two refis in one week but is saved them thousands.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea my original loan was with a credit Union, i ran it by navy fcu got a good rate but was beat by cap 1, original lender tried to keep loan but could not compete with the other 2
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.