cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about pulling the trigger this weekend!

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Thinking about pulling the trigger this weekend!

Very much debating pulling the trigger on a new or used car this weekend.  Have my eyes on a Certified Hyundai Genesis Coupe and am on the phone with my local credit union about financing the car for me!  If they won't I'll look at DCU or USAA.  Fingers are crossed!  

Guess I should add that my scores are below and income is right at $100k a year.  Currently one auto loan financed ($22k) through the same credit union.  Looking for loan about $19k.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Thinking about pulling the trigger this weekend!

Hope it works out, keep us posted! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 6
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Told me everything looked good but needed an underwriter to sign off.  I hope it works...1.79% APR with Direct Deposit and Auto Pay.

Message 3 of 6
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I hope you enjoy your new car!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 4 of 6
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Oh well, came back at 2.79% as a second car loan.  Not much too -edit about...

-edited to keep it G rated   -pizzadude, myFICO forums moderator

Message 5 of 6
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Couldn't do it, had the financing lined up, had the car about 20% off of sticker and couldn't pull the trigger.  Maybe I'll try again in a few months when I drop my son's private school tuition and after bonus time at work.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.