cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of refi with DCU.. Anyone find a clever way to get updated EQ Fico 5 (auto score)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking of refi with DCU.. Anyone find a clever way to get updated EQ Fico 5 (auto score)

Hi everyone...

So, as the title suggest, I am wanting to refinance my auto loan.   My Current rate is 8.75% and I am looking to get the ideal 2.75% with DCU, if possible. I called DCU and the credit analyst said a 664 EQ v.5 will get me 3.75%.

My EQ auto Fico v5 was 664 AS OF 04/23/2015 --on my last myfico report update. I am hoping it's gone up a lot.

My question is .. has anyone found a clever way to get an auto fico update without purchasing a whole new Fico Score report at a whopping $58 bucks???

I've read the auto fico score isn't available for purchase or elsewhere or as a segregated score.

Any advice is really appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking of refi with DCU.. Anyone find a clever way to get updated EQ Fico 5 (auto score)

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone...

So, as the title suggest, I am wanting to refinance my auto loan.   My Current rate is 8.75% and I am looking to get the ideal 2.75% with DCU, if possible. I called DCU and the credit analyst said a 664 EQ v.5 will get me 3.75%.

My EQ auto Fico v5 was 664 AS OF 04/23/2015 --on my last myfico report update. I am hoping it's gone up a lot.

My question is .. has anyone found a clever way to get an auto fico update without purchasing a whole new Fico Score report at a whopping $58 bucks???

I've read the auto fico score isn't available for purchase or elsewhere or as a segregated score.

Any advice is really appreciated Smiley Happy

You can buy it from Equifax for $19.95 here:

http://www.equifax.com/credit-score/

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking of refi with DCU.. Anyone find a clever way to get updated EQ Fico 5 (auto score)

^^^ What he said. i just got approved with dcu. 675 is 2,74(assuming direct deposit) 700 the next level for good, and i believe 730 for the top 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies and Congrats to Huma!

I am sorry if I am being amazingly retarded but I'm not sure I get it. 

I am looking to get my EQ AUTO fico 5. I called Equifax and was told purchasing their $19.99 Fico Score will NOTt be specific to my auto fico nor beak down EQ FICO 8 vs. EQ fico 5.  They do not break down the fico models like myfico does.

So, I am still left to wonder/ask, does anyone know how to get -- specifically -- your updated AUTO fico Eq v5?  Without going through myfico and paying 58 bucks for an updated score??

Message 4 of 7
EddieK
Established Contributor

Wouldn't you just purchase your EQ report from here for $19.95 and it will provide all the updated scores.  What am I missing?

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So ignore equifax's website. Entirely. You aren't going there. Period. Your going to use this website, open the products they have, it's something like 1b essentials for 19.99 for eq, or "1b report' for whichever bureau you pick. Tu/ex/eq, obviously your gonna pick equifax. You'll pay, verify some questions then it's gonna show you page to see your score, it's gonna lost your Fico8 and have a simulator for fico8. Then it's going to show your fico5, an auto enhanced 5, auto enhanced 8, and 2 bankcard versions(idk their exact numbers)

Essentially, pick something from this website that days equifax and cost 19.99 and you'll get what you want.
Equifax, 19.99, THIS website, do not buy the 3b
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so  much. You guys rock and so does this site!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.