Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top tier Ford financing reqs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Top tier Ford financing reqs?

Let me first thank all of you who graciously offer their time and expertize on this site.

Here is my situation:

4 cars paid in 11 years, no lates on anything in my reports. I placed my wife as joint on 3 of the car loans to help with her scores.

Cc utilization @16% limit 30,000 on 2 cards total

AAoA 11 years

Have not pulled any scores yet but the Experian creditxpert score summary is 794.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Re: Top tier Ford financing reqs?

@Anonymous wrote:

Let me first thank all of you who graciously offer their time and expertize on this site.

Here is my situation:

4 cars paid in 11 years, no lates on anything in my reports. I placed my wife as joint on 3 of the car loans to help with her scores.

@Anonymous utilization @16% limit 30,000 on 2 cards total

AAoA 11 years

Have not pulled any scores yet but the Experian creditxpert score summary is 794.

Thanks in advance

You're top tier.  You'll have no problems buying anything within the confines of your income.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any advice on internet shopping? I just do not have the time to hit dealers to haggle.

Message 3 of 8
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any advice on internet shopping? I just do not have the time to hit dealers to haggle.

Use a buying service.  Are you an Amex card member?

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No amex.

Just a capital one and citi world

Message 5 of 8
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No amex.

Just a capital one and citi world

Check out zag.com.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok looked there. The incentives that were shown only listed the 3000 rebate and not the 0 APRs ( for top tier). If I fill out the request, I should be able to get the ball rolling, but can I inform them I am only interested in the 0 APRs?

Message 7 of 8
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok looked there. The incentives that were shown only listed the 3000 rebate and not the 0 APRs ( for top tier). If I fill out the request, I should be able to get the ball rolling, but can I inform them I am only interested in the 0 APRs?

Zag takes cash rebates into consideration.  I would have to make a call tomorrow to find out for sure but I doubt they're offering a rebate with the special rates.  Without the rebate how did the quotes come in?  They're usually behind invoice.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.