Valued Contributor
GoodCredBen

Toyota Financial Services

So i have had TFS as a financer since 2008... well i just found out that they only are reporting the lates to EQ (over 3 years old now), but not every month since that i have been good. They only update the balance lowering....

So i go and check TU, and they are reporting fine to TU....

Should i contact TFS to inquire why they are not reporting correctly to EQ, or should i contact EQ to see why they are not making the changes?

I do have a fraud alert on my EQ for some reason....

----- IF you find my post helpful, Select the star in the KUDOS button! :smileyhappy:
Starting Score: 512 10/2011 Current Score: EQ: 686 | TU: 689 | EX: 661
In My Wallet: SFCU Visa: $10,000 | UECU Visa: $5000 | WellsFargo: $3900 | Cap1 QS: $3500 | Cap1 QS: $3000 | Cap1 AU: $1750
Gardening Since: 6/1/2014
May the debt elimination begin! 9680/27150

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}